English | 2021 | ISBN: 0323909418 | 180 pages | True PDF EPUB | 32.83 MB
New Optimization Algorithms and Applications: Atom-Based, Ecosystem-Based and Economics-Based presents the development of three new optimization algorithms – an Atom Search Optimization (ASO) algorithm, an Artificial Ecosystem-Based Optimization algorithm (AEO), a Supply Demand Based Optimization (SDO), and their applications within engineering. These algorithms are based on benchmark functions and typical engineering cases. The book describes the algorithms in detail and demonstrates how to use them in engineering. The title verifies the performance of the algorithms presented, simulation results are given, and MATLAB® codes are provided for the methods described.
Over seven chapters, the book introduces ASO, AEO and SDO, and presents benchmark functions, engineering problems, and coding. This volume offers technicians and researchers engaged in computer and intelligent algorithm work and engineering with one source of information on novel optimization algorithms.
- Presents three novel optimization algorithms for engineering
- Gives various applications and design examples for each algorithm
- Provides simulation results to verify algorithm performance
- Includes MATLAB® codes for optimization methods
- Describes the mathematical models needed