English | 2021 | ISBN: B096KMZHNG | 223 pages | pdf | 16.02 MB
This book examines Multi-Criteria Decision Modelling (MCDM) methodologies and facilitates diverse ways for strategic decision-making in a variety of practical applications. This book also provides a pragmatic foundation for solving real-life problems in different scenarios of emerging global markets.
Multi-Criteria Decision Modelling: Applicational Techniques and Case Studies depicts the use of sensitivity analysis and modelling and includes case studies to understand and illustrate challenging concepts. It also offers step-by-step comprehensive methodologies for the utilization of MCDM to a variety of situations. The book deliberates ways for companies to use these methods to their advantage in order to achieve sustainability. Furthermore, it also presents an overview of the major streams of thought and provides a holistic view of the latest research and development trends in modelling and optimization.
- Offers a stepwise comprehensive methodology for the application of MCDM to a variety of situations
- Presents an overview of the major streams of thought present in the MCDM technique
- Provides a holistic view of the latest research and development trends in the emerging markets in terms of modelling and optimization using MCDM for different industrial sectors
- Illuminates a practical foundation in order to provide a guide to address the problems of emerging markets
- Enlightens the ways for companies to use these methods to their advantage to be able to achieve sustainability
This book is a guide for those performing decision analysis for academic purposes as well as for researchers aspiring to expand their knowledge on MCDM problem solving.