English | 2021 | ISBN: B0933KYKQH | 139 pages | pdf | 15.84 MB
This book presents the know-how of the real-time IoT application development activity including a basic understanding of the IoT architecture, use cases, smart computing, and the associated challenges in design and development of the IoT system. All the technical details related to protocol stack, technologies, and platforms used for the implementation are explained. It further includes techniques and case studies that include smart computing on the IoT-Cloud models along with test beds for experimentation purposes. The book aims at setting up the groundwork for the creation of applications that can help make day-to-day tasks simpler by meeting the needs of varied sectors like education, health care, agriculture, and so forth.
• Covers IoT cloud convergence with a focus on complex industrial IoT case studies.
• Discusses the broad background of IoT-Cloud convergence architectures and its fundamentals along with resource provisioning mechanisms.
• Emphasizes the use of context in developing context-aware IoT solutions.
• Presents a novel C-model that explains the IoT application development phases.
• Discusses a simplified convergence model that depicts the role of Cloud in an IoT application.
This book aims at graduate students, researchers, and professionals getting started in the IoT field.